FFA week included:
Tuesday March 23rd
- Elementary Coloring Contest - Monday I will hand a coloring sheet to each of the elementary teachers (K-5) that are ag/farm based. We will award a prize to the best colored page in each class and display them on the FFA board in the hallway.
- Little Owls Ag Ed Day - Small groups of FFA members will teach a 20 to 30 minute ag ed lesson to their assigned elementary class (k-5) at a time that works for the instructor.
Wednesday, March 24th
- Farm Safety Day - We will be having large farm equipment, livestock and the Stapleton Fire Department instructing safety to the student body that will last 25 to 30 minutes. Need to schedule with teachers a time to come out.
- Drive Your Tractor to School Day - If you are in the spirit, drive your tractor to school. We will be parking along the visitors parking lot of the football field!
Thursday, March 25th
- Ag Olympics - Thursday during the last 10 minutes of lunch and during WIN we will gather at the football field where we will have teams competing in an ag olympics course that will challenge physical fitness and determination in a race against time. We invite the student body and staff to join us during this time for entertainment!
- Coloring Contest Pages Due - Elementary teachers will turn in color pages to be judged by FFA members, announcements will also be on Thursday afternoon.
Friday, March 26th
- Appreciation Breakfast - The FFA members will be cooking a pancake breakfast in appreciation of the school staff and student body for engaging with us in our FFA week activities. Pancakes will be ready when students enter the school so make sure you come get some breakfast!
- FFA Official Dress Day - The FFA members will be wearing their FFA Official Dress through out the day.
- Greenhand Ceremony - During 8th hour on Friday we will celebrate the first year FFA members by embracing their place in Stapleton FFA history.
- Chapter Game Night - We will be gathering as a chapter from 6 to 8 on Friday night at the school to hang out and play games as a chapter to celebrate the ending of FFA week.